COXREELS® SS Series "Stainless Steel" hand crank hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive.
Model Shown: 112-4-75-SS. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease
Design & Structure
- Professional grade, compact & lightweight design.
- Open drum design for no hassle hose wrap.
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge steel "U" shaped frame.
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation, transport or storage.
- Direct hand crank rewind.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- U SHAPED FRAME DESIGN - Solid one piece electro-polished finish stainless steel U shaped frame. Professional grade, compact, lightweight and simple design.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty stainless steel CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION BRAKE - Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - High quality stainless steel construction provides superior strength and durability for heavy duty applications in commercial and industrial settings.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Electro-polished stainless steel finish, long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- High Pressure (4000psi and up)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|112-4-75-SS||1/2"||7/8"||75'||No||4000||21||22.75"(W) 13"(H) 12"(L)||10"(M) 3"(N)||14"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|117-4-225-SS||1/2"||7/8"||225'||No||4000||31||22.75"(W) 18"(H) 17"(L)||10"(M) 3"(N)||14"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|117-5-100-SS||3/4"||1 1/4"||100'||No||4000||36||23.25"(W) 18"(H) 17"(L)||10"(M) 3"(N)||14"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|