Design & Structure
- Designed for nitrogen tire inflation systemsn
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle &noverhead positions
- Green nitrogen hose & hose stop to adjust lead length
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchetn
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Nitrogen quality seals in the machined solid from brass 90? full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile aluminium guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|EZ-P-NP-350||3/8"||5/8"||50'||Yes||300||43||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-P-NPL-350||3/8"||5/8"||50'||No||300||36||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|