COXREELS® EZ-DEF Series are equipped with a stainless steel external full-flow swivel and chemical resistant Viton® seals to provide a safe, reliable Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing solution. The swivel is easy to access for simple seal maintenance and fast DEF dispenser hose installation. Coxreels® professional DEF reeling systems supreme-duty dual pedestal (T Series) configuration is outfitted with Coxreels® original Super Hub triple axle support systems to increase stability and reduce vibration during operation, making these reels the perfect DEF handling solutions for either stationary or rugged mobile applications.
Model Shown: EZ-TSH-550-DF-BBX. Please refer to Overall Dimensions for the different reel sizes available.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel 90° full flow NPT swivel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- Swivel seals: Viton®
Design & Structure
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1?4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zincnplated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive stainless steel 90° full flow NPT swivel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, DEF dispensing hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|EZ-TSH-550-DF-BBX||3/4"||1 1/8"||50'||Yes||300||91||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 24"(L)||7"(M) 8"(N)||8"(X) 9"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-TSHL-550-BBX||3/4"||1 1/8"||50'||No||300||70||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 24"(L)||7"(M) 8"(N)||8"(X) 9"(Y)||Request CAD File|