COXREELS® SS Series "Stainless Steel" spring driven hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive.
Model Shown: SHL-N-350-SS. Please refer to Overall Dimensions for the different reel sizes available.
- Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90º full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease.
Design & Structure
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions.
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability.
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet.
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90˚ full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Electro-polished stainless steel lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece stainless steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability and professional grade strenght without the weight. Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile stainless steel guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|SHL-N-350-SS||3/8"||5/8"||50'||No||300||44||8.25"(W) 21.25"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|SHL-N-450-SS||1/2"||3/4"||50'||No||300||46||8.25"(W) 21.25"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|SHL-N-525-SS||3/4"||1-1/16"||25'||No||300||45||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|