COXREELS® SM Series "Swivel Mount" hand crank hose reels swivel on demand in the direction your work takes you and locks in eight different positions as desired. Like the 100 Series, the SM Series is lightweight, compact and versatile with a working pressure up to 4,000 PSI. The "U" shaped base and hose control bar together add strength and rigidity while keeping the hose from slipping off the side discs. Add the SMK-202 wall mount bracket for swiveling mounted positions.
Model Shown: SM12-3-100. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- Up to 4,000 PSI working pressure.
Design & Structure
- Professional grade, swivel mount hand crank reel.
- Forward-weighted design ensures rotation in direction of use.
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge steel frame.
- Unique hose control bar keeps hose from slipping off the disc from any direction.
- Optional 8-position swivel mount wall mount bracket with lock pin.
- Garden hose kit available, see accessories.
- Direct hand crank rewind.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- FRAME DESIGN - Forward-weighted solid one piece, heavy gauge steel frame design ensures rotation in direction of use.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION BRAKE - Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- CONTROL BAR - Unique hose control bar keeps hose from slipping off the disc from any direction.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction, and optional 8-position mount bracket.
- High Pressure (4000psi and up)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|SM12-3-100||3/8"||5/8"||100'||No||4000||15||19"(W) 13.5"(H) 12"(L)||7"(M) 3"(N)||10.25"(X) 4"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|SM17-3-250||3/8"||5/8"||250'||No||4000||19||19"(W) 18.5"(H) 17"(L)||7"(M) 3"(N)||10.25"(X) 4"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|SM17-4-125||1/2"||7/8"||125'||No||4000||19||19"(W) 18.5"(H) 17"(L)||7"(M) 3"(N)||10.25"(X) 4"(Y)||Request CAD File|