COXREELS® 1125WCL Series hand crank or motorized "Welding Cable" reels are great for grounding cable. Save time and effort as you extend the life of your expensive welding cable investment. All electrical components are set inside the drum offering a special narrow width. A stacking bracket is available to create a lead/ground combination in one organized unit.
Model Shown: 1125WCL-6-C. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- Drum-located slip ring assembly for simple routine maintenance.
- Electrical current runs through a 450 AMP rated slip ring.
Design & Structure
- Designed for electrode & grounding lead applications.
- Narrow width for convenient installation in restricted spaces.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Also available in motorized options.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SLIP RING ASSEMBLY - Drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access removable panel for simple routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- LOCKING PIN - Long-handled locking pin secures reel from rotation during storage or transportation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and bevel geared crank.
|Model||Hose||Length||Ship Weight (lbs)||Gauge||Amps||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|1125WCL-12-C||No||600' - 500' - 400' - 300'||38||#2 - #1 - #1/0 - #2/0||450 AMP||24.75"(W) 18.5"(H) 17.5"(L)||15.44"(M) 10"(N)||17.38"(X) 15.38"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|1125WCL-6-C||No||300' - 250' - 200' - 150'||45||#2 - #1 - #1/0 - #2/0||450 AMP||18.75"(W) 18.5"(H) 17.5"(L)||9.44"(M) 10"(N)||11.38"(X) 15.38"(Y)||Request CAD File|