Coxreels® electrical cord reels are an essential component for delivering industrial-grade power sources where you need it, without the fuss of tangled extension cords getting in the way, taking up precious room and time. Add efficiency to your worksite, all while increasing safety by reducing trip hazards of excess cord out, with our durable and reliable power cord (PC) reels, which supply steady power to your tools and machinery. With a variety of retraction methods, you decide how much cord you need and effortlessly get it out of the way when it’s not needed. PC reels can also provide a convenient way to charge batteries – whether they are found in your tools or powering your vehicle.
We offer an assortment of power cord reels that adapt to your needs in a range of sizes, to easily fit compact or open spaces, and can be installed anywhere from ceilings to walls, and to vehicle mounted options. Our PC reels handle a variety of AWG (American wire gauge) cord lengths, from 30’ to 100’, and can handle up to 35 AMPS. Our PCL Series reel can handle up to 45 AMPS with 250’ of heavy duty gauge SO type, extra hard usage flexible and oil resistant, power cord and are designed for use in portable tools, and equipment such as portable appliances, small motors and associated machinery.
Choose from a variety of accessories to attach on the business-end of our power reels such as a single or quad receptacle, work lights (cage light, florescent, or LED), and G.F.C.I. receptacle. With a variety of light options to choose from, you’ll never be left in the dark again when the job needs to get done. Coxreels® has remained steadfast and focused on manufacturing high quality, industrial grade cord reels, and our electrical reels are no exception. Our reels have been rigorously tested for longevity, we took it a step further in select PC Series reels (PC13, PC17, PC19, and PC24), by getting UL certifications in the US and Canada. We feature a UL-Approved product line that demonstrates Coxreels’ dedication to ensuring that each one of our products has been built to standards only depicting the utmost levels of safety, performance, and customer satisfaction.
Proven reeling solutions for YOUR electrical needs!
Possible Fields of Application:
- Temporary Power Sources
- Electrical Contractors
- Portable Light Source (Hand Spotlights & Work Lamps)
- Workstations / Work Benches
- Service Garages
- Utility Rooms
- Construction Sites
- Communication Contractors
- Utility & Service Providers
- Power Tools
- Manufacturing Plants
- Convenience Store
- Battery Charging
- Fire Stations / Police Stations / Military Service Bays
Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Suggested Reel Selection For the Electrical Industry:
- 1125PCL Series(Motorized Cord Reels) Length: Up to 250' Amps: Up to 45 AMP Volts: Up to 600V Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1125PCL Series(Hand Crank Cord Reels) Length: Up to 250' Amps: Up to 45 AMP Volts: Up to 600V Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 112Y Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) Length: Up to 40' - 75' - 150' - 300' Gauge: Up to 8/3 -10/3 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 112Y-CM Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) Length: Up to 80' - 135' - 300' Gauge: Up to 8/3 -10/3 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- C Air-Electric Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 300 Amps: Up to 25 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- EZ-PC Series(EZ Coil Cord Reels) Length: Up to 100' Amps: Up to 25 Volts: Up to 115 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- PC Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) Length: Up to 100' Amps: Up to 35 Volts: Up to 120 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- PC10 Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) Length: Up to 30' Amps: Up to 20 Volts: Up to 115 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes