Hose and cord reels are essential components for the professional pest control industry. Our reels are innovatively designed and built to withstand the demanding worksite environments where pest infestations are found, such as indoor and outdoor settings anywhere from homes, buildings, warehouses and facilities; to gardens, golf courses, agricultural farms and plantations.
We have a wide array of standard and custom built reeling solutions to handle a variety of chemicals, professional grade pest products and pesticides, you'll need to get results and protect your clients’ home or business from a diversity of bug, rodent, or animal troubles. Pest control technicians, pest management professionals (PMP), and exterminators all agree that durability and reliability are crucial prerequisites in selecting equipment vital to doing their job. Coxreels have been innovatively designed, engineered, and rigorously tested for longevity. We have the broadest, most complete line of reels, perfectly suited to help you get the job done – efficiently and effectively. We got you covered!
Whether you are in need to power equipment or light sources to inspect buildings and premises for signs of pests or infestations with our power cord reels (e.g. PC Series), or in need of spraying pesticides on target to eliminate pests with a hose reel (e.g. 1125 Series), we have solutions to help you control or eradicate your insect or mammal problem. Roaches, rats, ants, bedbugs, termites and other menacing critters do not have a chance with the effectiveness a Coxreels product provides by your side!
Proven reeling solutions for your Pest Control needs!
Possible Fields of Application:
- Pest Control
- chemical Spraying
- Lawn Spraying
- Ground Maintenance
- National Park Services
- Inspect Buildings, Dwellings, and Grounds
- Agricultural Spraying
- Skid Sprayer Units
- Portable Power Sources and Lights
- Wash-down / Pressure Washing
- Truck Mount Equipment with Power Spraying Equipment
Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Suggested Reel Selection For the Pest Control Industry:
- 100 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 550' Max PSI: Up to 4000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1125 Series(Motorized Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 500' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1125 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 500' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- CM Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1/2" Length: Up to 225' Max PSI: Up to 4000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- DM Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1/2" Length: Up to 225' Max PSI: Up to 4000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- EZ-PC Series(EZ Coil Cord Reels) Length: Up to 100' Amps: Up to 25 Volts: Up to 115 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- PC Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) Length: Up to 100' Amps: Up to 35 Volts: Up to 120 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes