COXREELS® DM Series "Dolly Mount" hand crank hose reels offer lightweight, compact portability for long lengths of hose. Eliminate the task of manually coiling and uncoiling hose and easily transport it to the job site on wheels. High pressure applications are no problem with a 4,000 PSI rating. Also, a 4’ inlet hose with 3/4" female fitting and male garden adapter is available with this series for use with garden hose. See options below.
Model Shown: 117-4-225-DM. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- Up to 4,000 PSI working pressure.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design & Structure
- Rubber front feet prevent reel from slipping forward.
- Removable handle allow for compact storage.
- Direct hand crank rewind.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- FRAME DESIGN - High quality three piece 1-1/4" steel tube frame structure.Removable handle allow for compact storage.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION BRAKE - Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - High quality steel construction provides superior strength and durability for heavy duty applications in commercial and industrial settings.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, solid 8" rubber tires, rubber front feet, and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- High Pressure (4000psi and up)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|117-3-200-DM||3/8"||5/8"||200'||No||4000||37||19"(W) 36.25"(H) 21"(L)||-"(M) -"(N)||12"(X) 17.5"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|117-4-225-DM||1/2"||7/8"||225'||No||4000||39||23.5"(W) 36.25"(H) 21"(L)||-"(M) -"(N)||16.5"(X) 17.5"(Y)||Request CAD File|