Proven Reeling Solutions for Your Dual Hydraulics Application!
Coxreels® dual hydraulic hose reels are the perfect solution to facilitate the transmission of power to your hydraulic tools wherever they are needed. The dual hose fluid paths promote reliable psi, from 3,000 psi to 10,000 psi, depending on the retraction method and hose capacity selected – all things considered (i.e. hydraulic fluid chemistry, viscosity, and temperature variations). With our diversity of mounting options and reel configurations, you can mount our dual hydraulic reels practically anywhere; from mobile applications to stationary sites – to help you get the job done in a variety of scenarios. These reels are built for the long haul, and are engineered to be the most reliable & durable in the industry.
Coxreels® dual hydraulic hose reels are heavy duty and are a top choice in the market. Quality matters. Every time.
Possible Settings for your Application:
- Manufacturing / Fabrication Shops
- Fire Apparatus / Rescue
- Pave Breaking
- Cutting Saw Tools
- Truck or Tractor Mount
- Military & Government
- Other Misc. Hydraulic Tools (i.e. Chainsaw, Rivet Gun, Post Driver, and more)
air Reels Commonly Used:
Dual Hose Reels, High Pressure Hose Reels, Hand Crank Hose Reels, Motorized Hose Reels, Spring Rewind Dual Hose Reels, and more...
Quality is at the top of our list for nearly 100 years. Our reel products are durable & reliable –
a long lasting solution.
Our reels are built strong. We proudly stand behind our reels with an industry-leading warranty.
Safest Reels in
Eliminate whipping hazards at the worksite. Look for our patented Safety Rewind System on select spring rewind reels.
in the USA.
With unparalleled craftsmanship right here in Tempe, Arizona.
The Coxreels Difference:Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Back to Top
Suggested Reel Selection For air applications:
- 1275 Series(Motorized Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1275 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1275HP Series(Hand Crank Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 1/4" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 10000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1275HP Series(Motorized Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 1/4" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 10000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- MPD Series(Spring Driven Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- TDMP Series(Spring Driven Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No