COXREELS® SS Series "Stainless Steel" hand crank hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive.
Model Shown: 1175-6-100-SS. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease.
Design & Structure
- Each of these reels is built of their standard series with their own unique features & benefits.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Also available in motorized options.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90? full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty stainless steel CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive stainless steel low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 1/4" stainless steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Standard unpolished "as manufactured" stainless steel finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling, and direct hand crank.
- Medium Pressure (From 1000psi to 4000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|1175-6-100-C-SP||1"||1 7/16"||100'||No||3000||73||28.13"(W) 26.13"(H) 24"(L)||14.81"(M) 13.75"(N)||17"(X) 20.13"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|1175-6-100-SP||1"||1 7/16"||100'||No||3000||70||28.13"(W) 26.13"(H) 24"(L)||14.81"(M) 13.75"(N)||17"(X) 20.13"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|1175-6-200-C-SP||1"||1 7/16"||200'||No||3000||86||36.63"(W) 26.13"(H) 24"(L)||23.31"(M) 13.75"(N)||25.5"(X) 20.13"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|1175-6-200-SP||1"||1 7/16"||200'||No||3000||83||36.63"(W) 26.13"(H) 24"(L)||23.31"(M) 13.75"(N)||25.5"(X) 20.13"(Y)||Request CAD File|