COXREELS? Fuel Dispensing Reels are designed to handle various non-aromatic fuel applications including diesel, kerosene, fuel oil and heating oil. Coxreels? professional fuel dispensing reels are available in heavy-duty single pedestal (SH Series), supreme-duty dual pedestal (T Series) or box-style frame (SP Series) configurations. These fuel reels are an essential component found in utility, ground support, and bulk liquid handling transport services mounted on fuel storage & dispensing systems, fuel/lube trucks, aircraft refuelers, and tank trucks. The convenient uncoiling systems with the added hose control allow the operator to efficiently handle fuel transfers.
- Swivel seals: Nitrile
Design & Structure
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1?4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90? full-flow NPT swivel for fuel dispensing applications.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish,and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|EZ-TSHF-535||3/4"||1 3/16"||35'||Yes||300||91||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 24"(L)||7"(M) 8"(N)||8"(X) 9"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-TSHF-550||3/4"||1 3/16"||50'||Yes||300||91||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 24"(L)||7"(M) 8"(N)||8"(X) 9"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-TSHFL-550||3/4"||1 1/8"||50'||No||300||70||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 24"(L)||7"(M) 8"(N)||8"(X) 9"(Y)||Request CAD File|