COXREELS® 1125PCL Series professional-grade hand crank reels feature the industry preferred design including a drum-located, easy to access slip ring assembly for simple routine maintenance and a sturdy all-welded "A" frame built to efficiently handle the most demanding of tasks. The unique permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings at each end of the drum allow smooth rotation and are specifically designed for rough, heavy-duty applications. These innovative models handle long length of 12/3 gauge or 10/3 gauge SO type power cord.
Model Shown: 1125PCL-8-C. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- Drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access cover for simple routine maintenance.
- Available with 30 Amps or 45 Amps, 600 Volt rated slip ring assembly (see chart).
Design & Structure
- Narrow width for convenient installation in restricted spaces.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Also available in motorized options.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SLIP RING ASSEMBLY - Drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access removable panel for simple routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- CABLE KEEPER - Integrated anti-rotation cable keeper prevents the 5 foot lead cable from whipping or twisting.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
|Model||Length||Hose||Ship Weight (lbs)||Amps||Volts||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|1125PCL-8-C||250'||No||35||30 AMP||600V||21.5"(W) 18.5"(H) 17.5"(L)||11.44"(M) 10"(N)||13.38"(X) 15.25"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|1125PCL-8M-C||250'||No||35||45 AMP||600V||21.5"(W) 18.5"(H) 17.5"(L)||11.44"(M) 10"(N)||13.38"(X) 15.25"(Y)||Request CAD File|