Proven Reeling Solutions for Your JETTING Application!
Coxreels® jetting reels are the perfect solution to facilitate your needs for professional plumbing applications, such as hydro jetting. Our reels have been meticulously engineered and built with quality components and materials with specialized fluid paths and swivels that can handle high pressures (up to 4,000 to 5,000 psi), ideal for blasting water to remove pipe blockages and buildup. With a variety of mounting options, and portability features, such as our caddy and dolly mount hose reels, we have the versatility to be a perfect fit for your rigorous application.
Coxreels® jetting hose reels are a top choice in the industry. Our industrial professional grade reels are meticulously engineered to be a long-lasting solution with outstanding service life. Quality matters. Every time.
Possible Settings for your Application:
- Service Truck Mounted
- Residential Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing
- Drain & Sewage Cleaning
- Hydro-Jetters Carts, Trailers, and Skids
- Sewer Jetters
- Car / Truck / Bus / RV Dealerships
- Misc. Compressed Air Delivery
jetting Reels Commonly Used:
Hand Crank Hose Reels, Motorized Hose Reels, Portable Caddy Mount Reels, Portable Dolly Mount Reels, Stainless Steel Reels, High Pressure (psi) Hose Reels, and more...
Quality is at the top of our list for nearly 100 years. Our reel products are durable & reliable –
a long lasting solution.
Our reels are built strong. We proudly stand behind our reels with an industry-leading warranty.
Safest Reels in
Eliminate whipping hazards at the worksite. Look for our patented Safety Rewind System on select spring rewind reels.
in the USA.
With unparalleled craftsmanship right here in Tempe, Arizona.
The Coxreels Difference:Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Back to Top
Suggested Reel Selection For jetting applications:
- HP1125 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 500' Max PSI: Up to 5000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- HP1125 Series(Motorized Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 500' Max PSI: Up to 5000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 100 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 550' Max PSI: Up to 4000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- CM Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 225' Max PSI: Up to 4000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- DM Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 225' Max PSI: Up to 4000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 100-SS Series(Hand Crank Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 1/2" Length: Up to 225' Max PSI: Up to 4000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No