Proven Reel Solutions for Your Electric Cord Application!
Coxreels® electric cord reels are designed to get you reliable electrical power where you need it; all while keeping rogue power cord from getting unruly & tangled (resulting in tripping hazards), by keeping unused power cord up off the ground. By installing power cord reels at your worksite, you will undoubtedly increase efficiency by keeping your power tools powered and within reach, batteries charged, or light sources on, faraway where they need to be. Furthermore, with a variety of accessories to choose from (i.e. receptacles, LED lights, etc.), our power cord reels are the best in the industry for versatility and remotely delivering reliable industrial power. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment with our cord management solutions.
Coxreels® electric cord reels are a top choice in the market and offer unparalleled durability & reliability. Quality matters. Every time.
*Our electric cord reels have many accessories to choose from (i.e. led lights, receptacles, etc.). Please visit our Power Cord Accessories page to view options.
Possible Settings for your Application:
- Service Bays / Garages
- Manufacturing / Fabrication Shops
- Repair Shops
- Service Trucks
- Fire Stations, Police, or Military
- Car / Truck / Bus / RV Dealerships
- Electric & Air Delivery
Electric CORD Reels Commonly Used:
Hand Crank Electric Cord Reels, Motorized Electric Cord Reels, Spring Driven Electric Cord Reels, Electric & Air Dual Combo Reels, Power Cord Reels, and more...
Quality is at the top of our list for nearly 100 years. Our reel products are durable & reliable –
a long lasting solution.
Our reels are built strong. We proudly stand behind our reels with an industry-leading warranty.
Safest Reels in
Eliminate whipping hazards at the worksite. Look for our patented Safety Rewind System on select spring rewind reels.
in the USA.
With unparalleled craftsmanship right here in Tempe, Arizona.
The Coxreels Difference:Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Back to Top
Suggested Reel Selection For electric cord applications:
- 1125PCL Series(Motorized Cord Reels) Length: Up to 250' Amps: Up to 45 AMP Volts: Up to 600V Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1125PCL Series(Hand Crank Cord Reels) Length: Up to 250' Amps: Up to 45 AMP Volts: Up to 600V Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- C Air-Electric Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 300 Amps: Up to 25 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- EZ-PC Series(EZ Coil Cord Reels) Length: Up to 100' Amps: Up to 25 Volts: Up to 115 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- PC Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) Length: Up to 100' Amps: Up to 35 Volts: Up to 120 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- PC10 Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) Length: Up to 30' Amps: Up to 20 Volts: Up to 115 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes