ROHS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE
COXREELS rohs certificate of compliance
This statement confirms that Coxreels is aware of the requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoH52) as amended (EU) 2015/863 (RoHS3). It is our intention to comply with the requirements of this Directive and subsequent amendments. Per our understanding of RoHS regulations, products offered by Coxreels are RoHS compliant.
Homogeneous materials of parts that are compliant to this legislation have less than 0.1% by weight of the following substances:
• Mercury: 0.1%
• Cadmium (cd): 0.01%
• Lead(Pb): 0.1% *
• Hexavalent chromium (Cr6+) : 0.1%
• Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB): 0.1 %;
• Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE): 0.1 %
• Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP): 0.1%
• Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP): 0.1%
• Dibutyl phthalate (DBP): 0.1%
• Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP): 0.1%
In situations where an exemption applies, the preceding limits, corresponding to the exempted substance(s), may be exceeded:
*Per exception 6c, Copper Allow may contain up to 4% Lead. Per exception 6b, Aluminum Allow may contain up to 0.4% Lead.