PROVEN REELING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL NEEDS!Electrical cord reels are an essential component for delivering industrial-grade power sources where you need it, without the fuss of tangled extension cords getting in the way, taking up precious room and time. Add efficiency to your worksite, all while increasing safety by reducing trip hazards of excess cord out, with our durable and reliable power cord (PC) reels, which supply steady power to your tools and machinery. With a variety of retraction methods, you decide how much cord you need and effortlessly get it out of the way when it’s not needed. PC reels can also provide a convenient way to charge batteries – whether they are found in your tools or powering your vehicle.
Choose from a variety of accessories to attach on the business-end of our power reels such as a single or quad receptacle, work lights (cage light, florescent, or LED), and G.F.C.I. receptacle. With a variety of light options to choose from, you’ll never be left in the dark again when the job needs to get done. Coxreels® has remained steadfast and focused on manufacturing high quality, industrial grade cord reels, and our electrical reels are no exception. Our reels have been rigorously tested for longevity, we took it a step further in select PC Series reels (PC13, PC17, PC19, and PC24), by getting UL certifications in the US and Canada.
We feature a UL-Approved product line that demonstrates Coxreels’ dedication to ensuring that each one of our products has been built to standards only depicting the utmost levels of safety, performance, and customer satisfaction.
Let’s not stop there. We offer a ton of solutions to outfit your electrical utility service trucks as well. You can combine hydraulic, air, electric, and/or welding power with options from our truck mount reels to maximize efficiency and flexibility in your field operations. Deliver the type of power anywhere or any time with a Coxreels® reel!
Possible Fields of Application:
- Temporary / Portable Power Sources
- Electrical Contractors
- Portable Light Source
(Hand Spotlights & Work Lamps)
- Workstations / Work Benches
- Service / Utility Trucks
- Service Garages
- Construction Sites
- Power Tools
- Manufacturing Plants
- Battery Charging
- Fire Stations / Police Stations /
Military Service Bays
- Power Plants / Solar / Hydroelectric / Clean Power
- Municipalities / Railroads / DOT
Electrical Reels Best Commonly Used:
Air Hose Reels, Static Discharge Grounding Reel, Electric Power Cord Reels, Welding Hose Reels, Welding Cord Reels, and more...
Quality is at the top of our list for nearly 100 years. Our reel products are durable & reliable –
a long lasting solution.
Our reels are built strong. We proudly stand behind our reels with an industry-leading warranty.
Safest Reels in
Eliminate whipping hazards at the worksite. Look for our patented Safety Rewind System on select spring rewind reels.
in the USA.
With unparalleled craftsmanship right here in Tempe, Arizona.
The Coxreels Difference:Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Back to Top
Suggested Reel Selection For the Electrical Industry:
- 1125PCL Series(Motorized Cord Reels) Length: Up to 250' Amps: Up to 45 AMP Volts: Up to 600V Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1125PCL Series(Hand Crank Cord Reels) Length: Up to 250' Amps: Up to 45 AMP Volts: Up to 600V Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 112Y Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) Length: Up to 40' - 75' - 150' - 300' Gauge: Up to 8/3 -10/3 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 112Y-CM Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) Length: Up to 80' - 135' - 300' Gauge: Up to 8/3 -10/3 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- C Air-Electric Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 300 Amps: Up to 25 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- EZ-PC Series(EZ Coil Cord Reels) Length: Up to 100' Amps: Up to 25 Volts: Up to 115 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- PC Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) Length: Up to 100' Amps: Up to 35 Volts: Up to 120 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- PC10 Series(Spring Driven Cord Reels) Length: Up to 30' Amps: Up to 20 Volts: Up to 115 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes