Proven reeling solutions for YOUR Petroleum needs!
Coxreels® offers a wide array of heavy duty hose, cord, and cable reels to support your needs perfectly in the petroleum industry – which includes everything from exploration, extraction, refining, transportation (i.e. oil tankers or pipelines), and all the way to the end-user for refueling. Whether your petroleum operation is on land, such as a refinery or pump site, or at sea, on an offshore oil platform, we have a variety of reels that can safely and efficiently transfer fuels and oil or grease products; as well as build and maintain the infrastructure for petroleum business & operations. In addition, depending on your application, our fueling reels can come equipped with the right swivel for the job - such as solid brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel or Non-corrosive stainless steel 90º full-flow NPT swivel for DEF (diesel exhaust fluid), complete with Nitrile or Viton®seals.
Our reels are meticulously engineered to be reliable & durable to keep your petroleum products flowing, whether you need a truck or trailer mounted reel for rugged mobile operations (i.e. airport jet fuels, agricultural farms, etc.) or stationary applications, such as fueling stations. Coxreels® reels geared to the petroleum industry can convey non-aromatic fuels such as diesel, DEF, kerosene, fuel oil & heating oil safely thanks to safety features such as explosion proof motors on our motorized fueling reels, and non-sparking ratchet mechanisms on the fueling spring rewind reels. Moreover, we have a static discharge reel perfectly suited to provide grounding to safely refuel vehicles and aircraft, or high volume liquid transfer from refineries to tanks. With a variety of mounting options, configurations, swivel & seal options to choose from, we have the comprehensive reel product offering to fit your needs. We also have a complete line of reels, such as welding, hydraulic, pneumatic and power cord reels to support your daily operations in petroleum facilities or off-road duty. Have specific or specialized requirements for your petroleum application? If we do not have it in our catalog, we may have custom engineering capabilities at the factory to find you the perfect fit.*You demand durable & reliable equipment in the petroleum industry. You cannot expect less out of the reels you so heavily rely on. You need something built strong and Coxreels® delivers. Quality matters. Every time!
*Please contact us if you need a custom engineered solution that is not in our main catalog.
Possible Fields of Application:
- Fuel Storage & Dispensing System
- Earthmoving / Mining Operations
- Oil Dispensing Systems
- Lube Skids, Trailers & Trucks
- Fuel Tank Trucks
- Service / Mechanic
- Lube Trucks, Trailers, & Skids
- In Plant Refueling
- Vehicle Refueling
- Kerosene & Fuel Oil Dispensing
- Drilling Support Operations
- High-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- Ship / Boat Marine Refueling
- Offshore Rigs
- Automotive Plants & Service Centers
- Dispensing System Utility Vehicles
- Lube Service Centers
- Farm Equipment and more...
petroleum Reels BEST Commonly Used:
Fueling Hose Reels, Lube Hose Reels, Spring Retraction, Enclosed Spring Driven Hose Reels, Truck Mounted Hose Reels, DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Hose Reels, Static Discharge Ground Reels,
High Pressure Hose Reels, Lube Skid Reels, and more.
Quality is at the top of our list for nearly 100 years. Our reel products are durable & reliable –
a long lasting solution.
Our reels are built strong. We proudly stand behind our reels with an industry-leading warranty.
Safest Reels in
Eliminate whipping hazards at the worksite. Look for our patented Safety Rewind System on select spring rewind reels.
in the USA.
With unparalleled craftsmanship right here in Tempe, Arizona.
The Coxreels Difference:Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Back to Top
Suggested Reel Selection For the petroleum Industry:
- 1175 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1185 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1 1/2" Length: Up to 250' Max PSI: Up to 1500 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1185 Series(Motorized Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1 1/2" Length: Up to 250' Max PSI: Up to 1500 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1195 Series(Motorized Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 2" Length: Up to 125' Max PSI: Up to 1000 With or Without A Hose: Up to Without Hose/Cord/Cable Included: nO
- 1125 Series(Motorized Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 500' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1125 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 500' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1600 Series(Motorized Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1 1/2" Length: Up to 625' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- EZ-SD Series(EZ Coil Cable Reels) Length: Up to 100' Gauge: Up to 5/32" Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- EZ-SH-Fuel Series(EZ Coil Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 25' Max PSI: Up to 300 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- SH-Fuel Series(Spring Driven Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 25' Max PSI: Up to 300 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- SP-Fuel Series(Spring Driven Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 1" Length: Up to 100' Max PSI: Up to 300 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- T-Fuel Series(Spring Driven Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 75' Max PSI: Up to 300 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- SD Series(Spring Driven Cable Reels) Length: Up to 100' Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- 1125-SS Series(Motorized Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1175-SS Series(Motorized Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 1" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- SP Series(Spring Driven Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 100' Max PSI: Up to 2500 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes