Dual Product Delivery
Proven Reel Solutions for Your Dual Product Delivery Application!
Coxreels® dual product delivery reels are designed with two paths to accommodate your dual hose needs, such as a hydraulic, or other double fluid compound applications. Whether you need a dual product delivery solution to connect two separate fluid sources, or conversely, a fluid and air mix, we have the reel solutions. Choose from either a dual (side-by-side) reel configuration or dual plumbing in a single compact reeling unit, to fit your needs, and help you get the job done when and where you need it. With a variety of reel configurations and mounting options to select from, you can mount our reels on mobile or stationary site applications -- practically anywhere a dual hose reel is needed. Moreover, these heavy duty reels are engineered and built with longevity in mind; a long-lasting investment.
Coxreels® dual product delivery hose reels are a top choice in the industry and offer unparalleled durability & reliability. Quality matters. Every time.
Possible Settings for your Application:
- Manufacturing / Fabrication Shops
- Mix A&B 2-Component Materials (Spraying)
- Insulation Application (Foam)
- Paint Spraying
- Spraying Low-Viscosity Materials, Such as Separating Agents (i.e. adhesives)
- Automotive Industry
- Misc. Air & Fluid Mix Applications
Dual Product Delivery Reels Commonly Used:
Dual Hose Motorized Reels, Dual Hose Hand Crank Reels, Dual Hose Spring Driven Reels, Dual Plumbing Hose Reels, Two Fluid Paths Hose Reels, Twin Agent Hose Reels, Double Hose Reels, Two Sources Hose Reels, and more...
Quality is at the top of our list for nearly 100 years. Our reel products are durable & reliable –
a long lasting solution.
Our reels are built strong. We proudly stand behind our reels with an industry-leading warranty.
Safest Reels in
Eliminate whipping hazards at the worksite. Look for our patented Safety Rewind System on select spring rewind reels.
in the USA.
With unparalleled craftsmanship right here in Tempe, Arizona.
The Coxreels Difference:Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Back to Top
Suggested Reel Selection For dual product delivery applications:
- 1275 Series(Motorized Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- 1275 Series(Hand Crank Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 1" Length: Up to 200' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- C Series(Spring Driven Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 5000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- DP Series(Spring Driven Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 100' Max PSI: Up to 3000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: No
- XTM Series(Spring Driven Hose Reels) I.D: Up to 3/8" Length: Up to 100' Max PSI: Up to 4000 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes