Proven Reel Solutions for Your DEF Dispensing Application!
Coxreels® offers a line of fueling hose reels perfectly geared toward your DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) operations. Whether you are needing to outfit a stationary refueling site or a mobile trailer, truck, or skid, we have several reel configurations, hose length capacities, and versatile mounting solutions to facilitate your DEF delivery requirements. Our products are meticulously designed and built for rigorous applications to ensure maximum service life out of your reel. We understand that any down time can be costly, especially when you are running equipment and vehicles that depend on reliable DEF refueling to keep you operational. Rest assured, we have the most reliable & durable reels out in the industry. Moreover, our DEF hose reels are equipped with a stainless steel full-flow external swivel and chemical resistant VITON® seals to safely convey DEF where and when you need it.
Coxreels® DEF hose reels are a top choice in the market. Our professional grade reels are meticulously engineered for longevity; a long-lasting investment. Quality matters. Every time.
Possible Settings for your Application:
- Fueling Trucks, Trailers, & Skids
- Refueling Stations
- DEF Bulk Transfer Tankers
- Agriculture / Farm Equipment
- Fleet Service Station Bays
- Car / Truck / Bus / RV Stops
DEF DISPENSING Reels Commonly Used:
Spring rewind hose reels, fuel dispensing reels, truck mount reels, wall mount reels, static discharge, grounding safety reels, and more...
Quality is at the top of our list for nearly 100 years. Our reel products are durable & reliable –
a long lasting solution.
Our reels are built strong. We proudly stand behind our reels with an industry-leading warranty.
Safest Reels in
Eliminate whipping hazards at the worksite. Look for our patented Safety Rewind System on select spring rewind reels.
in the USA.
With unparalleled craftsmanship right here in Tempe, Arizona.
The Coxreels Difference:Our product line, which is made right here in the USA, leads the industry through performance, technology, and innovation. Some of the key features and benefits that make Coxreels industrial grade and the #1 choice for professionals include robust, steel-welded frames with heavy duty, spun ribbed discs and rolled edges – not stamped, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell. Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat, smooth hose wrap found in our hand crank and motorized reels. Reliable, direct-gear, chainless drive on motor driven models provides quiet and smooth retraction. Choose from durable, industrial grade, brass swivels and stainless steel fluid path options. Permanently sealed, lubricated pillow block bearings for smooth rotation. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat painted and corrosion resistant stainless steel reel variants available. In addition, we offer controlled retraction speed in our spring driven reels, up to 80% slower, thanks to our patented EZ-Coil® Rewind Safety System (on select models) to dramatically increase workplace safety from whipping hazards. These are just some of the great features that differentiate Coxreels from the competition, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability in your reeling system!
Back to Top
Suggested Reel Selection For DEF applications:
- EZ-SH-DEF Reels(EZ Coil Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 300 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- EZ-T-DEF Reels(EZ Coil Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 300 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- SH-DEF Reels(Spring Driven Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 3/4" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 300 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- T-DEF Reels(Spring Driven Specialty Reels) I.D: Up to 1" Length: Up to 50' Max PSI: Up to 300 Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- EZ-SD Series(EZ Coil Cable Reels) Length: Up to 100' Gauge: Up to 5/32" Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes
- SD Series(Spring Driven Cable Reels) Length: Up to 100' Hose/Cord/Cable Included: Yes