COXREELS® DEF Series are equipped with a stainless steel external full-flow swivel and chemical resistant Viton® seals to provide a safe, reliable Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing solution. The swivel is easy to access for simple seal maintenance and fast DEF dispenser hose installation. Coxreels® heavy-duty single pedestal (SH Series) is outfitted with Coxreels’ original Super Hub™ dual axle support systems to increase stability and reduce vibration during operation, making these reels the perfect DEF handling solutions for either stationary or rugged mobile applications.
Model Shown: SH-N-525-DF-BBX. Please refer to Overall Dimensions for the different reel sizes available.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel 90º full flow NPT swiel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- Swivel seals: Viton®
Design & Structure
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1?4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zincnplated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive stainless steel 90º full-flow NPT swivel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, DEF dispensing hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|SH-N-525-DF-BBX||3/4"||1 1/8"||25'||Yes||300||57||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|SH-N-550-DF-BBX||3/4"||1 1/8"||50'||Yes||300||76||9.88"(W) 25.5"(H) 24"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|SHL-N-450-BBX||1/2"||7/8"||50'||No||300||46||8.25"(W) 21.25"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|SHL-N-525-DF-BBX||3/4"||1 1/8"||25'||No||300||45||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|SHL-N-550-DF-BBX||3/4"||1 1/8"||50'||No||300||56||9.88"(W) 25.5"(H) 24"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|