EZ-P HI-VIS Series // EZ Coil Hose Reels
COXREELS® HV "High Visibility" Safety Hose Series powers up the safety of your reel. The HV Hose will add awareness and visibility to your hose creating the safest environment possible. To maximize your safety to the highest level, add EZ-Coil controlled retraction to your Coxreels.
Model Shown: EZ-P-LP-350-HV. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design & Structure
- Sturdy single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization.
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions.
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base and support post for maximum stability.
- 1" solid steel axle and lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation.
- High Visibility yellow flexible TPE with white stripe cover hose.
- Controller retraction up to 80% slower.
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl and zinc plated ratchet.
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability.
- HI-VIS SAFETY HOSE - Hybrid bright yellow hose with a white glossy stripe available Hybrid hoses (PVC + Rubber blend) offer similar performance to rubber with the weight of PVC, combining positive features of both hose types. Increased hose flexibility and better low temperature behavior while maintaining strength and toughness. With enhanced kink resistance and reduced coil memory, they lay flat for a reduced trip hazard potential. Less sticky jacket surface than PVC for better stacking performance and an improved non-marring quality.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings, and versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|EZ-P-LP-325-HV||3/8"||5/8"||25'||Yes||300||28||6.5"(W) 14.88"(H) 13.5"(L)||3"(M) 5"(N)||5"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-P-LP-350-HV||3/8"||5/8"||50'||Yes||300||43||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.33"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-P-LP-450-HV||1/2"||13/16"||50'||Yes||300||48||7"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.33"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|