COXREELS® P-W Series spring driven "Welding" hose reels are the ideal solution for managing bulky twin line welding hose. The P-W Series, like the P Series, is more compact in size and shares the reputation for long lasting performance.
Model Shown: EZ-P-W-125. Please refer to Overall Dimensions for the different reel sizes available.
- External fluid path with 90° full-flow dual ported brass swivel offering both connections from the same side of the reel
- Swivel Seals: VITON®
- Swivel lock bracket ensures maximum safety
Design & Structure
- Single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor & overhead positions
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc platednratchet
- Multi-position non-sparking lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- WELDING GAS SWIVEL - External 90◦ full-flow dual ported brass swivel with VITON seals offering both connections from the same side of the reel. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, oxy-acetylene or "T" Grade welding hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|EZ-P-W-125||1/4"||25'||Yes||200||46||8.5"(W) 18.63"(H) 17"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-P-WL-125||1/4"||25'||No||200||39||8.5"(W) 18.63"(H) 17"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-P-WT-125||1/4"||25'||Yes||200||46||8.5"(W) 18.63"(H) 17"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|EZ-P-WTL-125||1/4"||25'||No||200||39||8.5"(W) 18.63"(H) 17"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|