LG HI-VIS SERIES // Spring Driven Hose Reels
COXREELS® HV "High Visibility" Safety Hose Series powers up the safety of your reel. The HV Hose will add awareness and visibility to your hose creating the safest environment possible. To maximize your safety to the highest level, add EZ-Coil controlled retraction to your Coxreels.
Model Shown: LG-LP-320-HV. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design & Structure
- Compact & lightweight spring driven hose reel save space & facilitate workplace organization
- CoxComposite ™ grommet with continuous radius design that does not pinch or catch the hose during operation
- Solid one piece, 12GA steel base & support post for maximum stability
- ½" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Non-corrosive CoxComposite ™ ratchet hub with self lubricating bronze bearings secures hose at desired length
- High Visibility yellow flexible TPE with white stripe cover hose
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat process
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90◦ full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- RATCHET HUB - Non-corrosive, high strength CoxComposite™ ratchet hub with self lubricating bronze bearings secures hose at desired length.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 12GA STEEL BASE - Solid one piece, 12GA steel base and support post for maximum stability. Compact & lightweight spring driven hose reel.
- HI-VIS SAFETY HOSE - Hybrid bright yellow hose with a white glossy stripe available Hybrid hoses (PVC + Rubber blend) offer similar performance to rubber with the weight of PVC, combining positive features of both hose types. Increased hose flexibility and better low temperature behavior while maintaining strength and toughness. With enhanced kink resistance and reduced coil memory, they lay flat for a reduced trip hazard potential. Less sticky jacket surface than PVC for better stacking performance and an improved non-marring quality.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings, and CoxComposite™ grommet with continuous radius design that does not pinch or catch the hose during operation.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Hose||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|LG-LP-320-HV||3/8"||5/8"||20'||300||11||Yes||5.25"(W) 10.63"(H) 10.5"(L)||2.5"(M) 6"(N)||8.38"(X) 4.69"(Y)||Request CAD File|