COXREELS® MPD Series "Dual Hydraulic" hose reels have similar features to their related series, but have been redesigned to handle dual hydraulic applications. spring driven retraction reel at 3,000 PSI.
Model Shown: MPD-N-430. Please refer to Overall Dimensions for the different reel sizes available.
- External fluid path with dual port 90° full-flow 1/2" ORB port swivel inlet
- Swivel Seals: TEFLON
Design & Structure
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - External fluid path with dual port melanized 90◦ full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability and professional grade strenght without the weight. Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile aluminium guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, one-side supply/return hookup, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Medium Pressure (From 1000psi to 4000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|MPD-N-330||3/8"||11/16"||30'||Yes||3000||78||11.5"(W) 21.13"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||CAD File|
|MPD-N-430||1/2"||13/16"||30'||Yes||2500||79||11.5"(W) 21.13"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||CAD File|
|MPDL-N-150||1/4"||1/2"||50'||No||3000||62||11.5"(W) 21.13"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|MPDL-N-330||3/8"||11/16"||30'||No||3000||62||11.5"(W) 21.13"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|
|MPDL-N-430||1/2"||13/16"||30'||No||2500||62||11.5"(W) 21.13"(H) 19.5"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||Request CAD File|