Nitro-Pro® Series // Spring Driven Specialty Reels
COXREELS® Nitro-Pro® Series spring driven hose reels are the only nitrogen hose reels specifically engineered, tested and approved for use with nitrogen tire inflation systems. These professional-grade specialty reels feature compact space-saving size and heavy duty construction for flexible installation and long-lasting performance. This reel is specifically designed to reduce workplace accidents and increase operator safety.
Model Shown: P-NP-350. Please refer to Overall Dimensions for the different reel sizes available.
- Nitrogen quality seals in the machined from solid brass 90°full-flow NPT swivel.
- Swivel Seals: Nitrile
Design & Structure
- Designed for nitrogen tire inflation system.
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions.
- Green nitrogen hose & hose stop to adjust lead length.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet.
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide .
- SWIVEL - Nitrogen quality seals in the machined solid from brass 90◦ full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile aluminium guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting special "Nitrogen green" proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, green nitrogen hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Max PSI||Hose||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|P-NP-350||3/8"||5/8"||50'||300||Yes||43||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||CAD File|
|P-NPL-350||3/8"||5/8"||50'||300||No||36||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||CAD File|