COXREELS® SS Series "Stainless Steel" spring driven hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive.
Model Shown: P-LPL-350-SS. Please refer to Overall Dimensions for the different reel sizes available.
- Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90˚ full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease
Design & Structure
- Sturdy single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization.
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions.
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base and support post for maximum stability.
- 1" solid steel axle and lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90˚ full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Electro-polished stainless steel lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece stainless steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability and professional grade strenght without the weight.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile stainless steel guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
Question: What is the difference between EZ coil and Standard Spring driven reel? Answer: Our EZ Coil reels are our safety series reels, they can retract up to 80% slower than our standard spring retractable reels.
Question: Where can I find a local distributor? Answer: You can call and speak to any one of our customer service reps who can help locate a distributor close to you using your zip code, area code or city and state.
Question: Do hose stops come with reels? Answer: Hose stops are provided with all reels that are ordered with hose, less hose means no hose stops.
Question: Where should we send our PO’s to place an order? Answer: ORDER@COXREELS.COM-FAX#1-800-229-7335 or call Customer Service team -480-820-6396
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||O.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|P-LPL-335-SS||3/8"||1/2"||35'||No||300||34||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||CAD File|
|P-LPL-350-SS||3/8"||5/8"||50'||No||300||39||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||CAD File|
|P-LPL-425-SS||1/2"||3/4"||25'||No||300||39||7"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)||CAD File|