SGW Series // Spring Driven Specialty Reels
Coxreels® SGW Series expand the capabilities of the "Side Mount" spring driven hose reels, adding a multi-position guide arm for maximum and convenient hose control. Ideal for tight spaces, the versatile SGW Series (for oxy-acetylene and T Grade gas welding hose) feature a simple two-bolt mounting pattern for easy installation and detachment on any vertical flat surface. Common applications include service vehicles, tool benches, vertical walls and beams, vehicle lift systems, machine tools and more. The guide arm and roller assembly are easily moved to one of the six different positions with a standard ½" wrench.
Model Shown: SG17W-150. Please refer to Overall Dimensions for the different reel sizes available.
- External fluid math with 90º full-flow dual ported brass swivel offering both connections from the same side of the reel
- Swivel seals: VITON®
Design & Structure
- Side mount design for vertical flat surface, cabinet ornenclosed space mounts
- 2-bolt mounting pattern easily mounts & detaches for temporary or permanent installation
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge steel arm base for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotationn
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-stylenspring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchetn
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- WELDING GAS SWIVEL - External 90º full-flow dual ported brass swivel with VITON seals offering both connections from the same side of the reel. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- SIDE MOUNT DESIGN - Side mount for vertical flat surface, cabinet or enclosed space mounts. 2-bolt mounting pattern easily mounts and detaches for temporary or permanent installation.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Adjustable 6 positions guide arm and roller assembly provide maximum hose control.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose, oxy-acetylene or "T" grade welding hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Low Pressure (Max 1000psi)
|Model||I.D||Length||Hose||Max PSI||Ship Weight (lbs)||Overall Dimensions (W) (H) (L)||Mounting Pattern (M) (N)||Base (X) (Y)||CAD Downloads|
|SG17W-150||1/4"||50'||Yes||200||59||8.88"(W) 19.5"(H) 17"(L)||18"(M) -"(N)||-"(X) 2.5"(Y)||CAD File|
|SG17WL-150||1/4"||50'||No||200||47||8.88"(W) 19.5"(H) 17"(L)||18"(M) -"(N)||-"(X) 2.5"(Y)||CAD File|
|SG17WT-150||1/4"||50'||Yes||200||59||8.88"(W) 19.5"(H) 17"(L)||18"(M) -"(N)||-"(X) 2.5"(Y)||CAD File|
|SG19W-175||1/4"||75'||Yes||200||77||10.5"(W) 22"(H) 19.5"(L)||20.5"(M) -"(N)||-"(X) 2.88"(Y)||CAD File|
|SG19WT-175||1/4"||75'||Yes||200||77||10.5"(W) 22"(H) 19.5"(L)||20.5"(M) -"(N)||-"(X) 2.88"(Y)||CAD File|